I Won a Writing Contest!
The LOCKDOWN LOLITA Writing Contest was hosted by Cenobyet.ca. The challenge was to write a postcard story or poem with the theme of Roller Derby. Bonus points for working in dreadlocks.
I wrote a postcard story called "Unretired". The winner was announced today, and it was me!
I won a pair of tickets to the Pile O' Bones Derby Club season opener and a meeting with one of the newest Derby Girls, Parks N' Wreck. And bragging rights, which I am using right now!
Read my winning postcard story here: Unretired.
I wrote a postcard story called "Unretired". The winner was announced today, and it was me!
I won a pair of tickets to the Pile O' Bones Derby Club season opener and a meeting with one of the newest Derby Girls, Parks N' Wreck. And bragging rights, which I am using right now!
Read my winning postcard story here: Unretired.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment
Please don't leave this blog entry feeling sad and lonely. Give it some love! Leave a comment!